JC H2 Chemistry Tuition for students from the same school – Is it necessary to group students according to their schools?
Our bubbly 2013?JC2 H2 Chemistry Tuition class at Marine Parade Branch! Though most are from VJC, but we shall advance as a team!
Some parents enquire if it is necessary for all JC2 H2 Chemistry students from the same school to be grouped in the same JC H2 Chemistry tuition?class. From our experience, we believe that it is good to have but not absolutely necessary.
Here are the 5 reasons why:
1. We have a small class size to encourage learning through interaction. It is more fun this way. REALLY!
2. You are taking the same exam at the end of the year. We are interested in helping you get your A for ‘A’ Levels. School exams may vary in level of difficulty depending on which Teacher is setting the exam papers.
3. We provide notes and questions during our JC2 H2 Chemistry Tuition classes, so we will not refer to your school notes. We?will be?most happy to refer?to them?if you need clarification though.
4. Students from other schools can sometimes provide a new perspective which can help you to learn better. You can make more friends this way too!
5. Everybody is unique. We encourage students to interact with the Teacher and for Teachers to guide students on the optimal learning method which suits the student best.
Regards and all the best in your JC H2 Chemistry!